Thursday, August 25, 2005

Twice the Blessing

I normally won't have time to post once a week, let alone twice a day... but I just can't resist. As if our August wasn't CRAZY enough, I have just gotten the best news from Elizabeth (Hogan) McCrank. She and her husband Peter wanted a family for quite a while when they finally learned that they were expecting. So as to not jinx it, Elizabeth held this information from the world-at-large for 15 weeks, at which time we received the wonderful news. In her first example of "baby rules the roost," Elizabeth and Peter learned last Friday that there are going to be TWO (count 'em, TWO) little McCranks running around come December/January.

I am super excited for them (Elizabeth, I apologize if my enthusiasm wasn't translated through the international call but I was taking a few moments to mourn your peaceful and rested existence) and can't wait for them to be parents, let alone get a double dosing of parenting all at once. Good damn thing I've already started picking up a few things for them here and there.

Woo-Hoo! Instant Family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home