Monday, November 12, 2007

You're about to get a Lesson in Girl Power

Or, as Cameron likes to say:
Girl Power, Schmirl Power.
(Yes, we've seen Air Buddies one too many times around here.)


But here's what I did this weekend, by my very own darn self:



Bonus room before... and after. Cameron's stuff was bursting at the seams over on one side of the room, so we expanded into the other, relatively unused dormer side of the bonus room as well. I picked up the cubicles for pretty cheap at Target and even put them together by myself, with all of the finished fronts facing the outside (I've made the mistake of putting furniture like this together backwards and forwards before) AND proving that cheap, MDF furniture CAN be put together in this household without the use of explitives.

I kept asking Jeromy over and over for some sort of medal, but he didn't find that very funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mangy Moose said...

Bravo, Ang! It's pretty bad when I know where that line came from...yes, we have the movie too.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home