Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I am trying to get on the computer with daily frequency now to check our home email (which I rarely used to do) and do some work from home. I even managed to do this magical thing called balancing our checkbook with online banking... I fall dreadfully behind with our personal balances when all I do all day is books at work.

Cameron had another excellent day today. After picking him up, we went to Newport Market to buy some ingredients for one of his favorite meals: tacos. I forgot that Newport Market has miniature carts for the little ones to push around and "shop," and they're not the fakey-plastic ones either. They're the real deal. Once Cameron spotted a couple of girls that were just about his size pushing their carts, it was all over. Fortunately, we were almost at the checkout and I convinced him to help me pay and take a piece of sugarless gum in exchange for pushing around his very own cart. My pitiful attempt at redirecting Cameron: bribing him.

We got to meet Katelyn Grace today; Mike Mawdsley brought her into the office to show her off. I forgot how adorable and little newborns can be. She looks exactly like her big brother Ethan. We picked up a little something for Ethan while we were at Newport Market-- just a little gift for him to mark the occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home