Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Happy Day Skeeting


Today, we made plans to go skiing with our friends Ethan and Kerry (see picture, just below). Kerry wanted to meet early and get up there early, which was great with me. I figured Cameron would last until about noon and then totally lose his mind and all ability to physically coordinate his 34-pound body.


Imagine my surprise when, at about 2 pm, he finally got it. And skiied all by himself the rest of the day. Riders on the chairlift above probably thought I was some insane mini-ski coach slash restauranteur, with my all shrieking commands from the bunny hill run.

Me: Okay! Pizza! Bigger pizza wedge! You're going too fast... GIANT PIZZA! morepizzamorepizzamorepizza. You're doing so great! Okay! French Fries to the bottom!

If you can't already tell, Cameron didn't get it until I finally resorted to, embraced and then just finally went all crazy with the food analogies. It was smooth sailing from there.


See that right there? That would be little pizza wedge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home