Friday, April 20, 2007

Group Therapy

So, my friend Kerry has been trying to get me to go to a self-improvement, life-changing seminar that is supposedly chock-full of a-ha moments and is supposed to make you very aware of yourself, down to your very core.


Which is great, I'm sure.

As for me, I really don't have anything going on in my life that a few good girlfriends, three days to ourselves and 19 bottles of wine can't fix.



Seriously.



Tamara: Hello, beauties! You're the Firesteed 2006 Pinot Noir, non? I can't wait to meet up with you again in 18 months. You.... me..... dinner?

2 Comments:

Blogger arebella said...

Where is Jeromy's happy birthday post? Please tell him we said happy birthday! :)

Love, Ang

1:59 PM  
Blogger CameronsCastle said...

It's coming. There's a picture that I really need to get from Charlotte before I can post the news of Jeromy's birthday weekend. Sadly, it's not of Jeromy, but it involves Cameron. And a fish. :)

I will pass on your birthday message.
Love you!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home