Monday, February 19, 2007

New Blogger. More Pictures

Soooo. I really don't think that this new blogger is all it's cracked up to be.

I put off moving from Old Blogger to New Blogger. I put it off for as long as I possibly could.

And they made me get a new google account (just another way for them to send me email spam) for this?


Anyway, I digress. Hey look! Pictures!









AND, further proof that Jeromy will play just about anything, with extra points if it involves the Xbox 360:





Ahem. The video game version of Cars. Purchased in the name of father-son bonding. As if we weren't already surrounded by enough Cars, already.


Jeromy's actually concentrating. And, at 9:25 pm, he's still playing. Cameron went to bed an hour and a half ago.

I rest my case.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mangy Moose said...

What's the deal on the new blog account? I had put it off myself and am not all that impressed. Oh well. Love the Cars message. Boys will be boys no matter what their age, eh?

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home