Thursday, February 08, 2007

Whoa... where'd the week go?

Um, I can't find my camera.

It's somewhere in this house. But no matter, because I only have SuperBowl pictures on it.

Yes, SuperBowl, 2007. We had a houseful-- 10 kids and 7 adults. This is only because the Brady Bunch, I mean the Mabbitts, were here with their seven children. Yes, actually seven.

And?

It was 73 degrees outside.

So the kids played football outside and we had something of a mid-afternoon adult party inside and it all went so swimmingly. Thanks in part to the amazing Cameron and my beautiful yard.

Here's the week in (brief) review:

Friday, Feb 2-- I had my third anniversary of my 29th birthday. And I made Jeromy take me to Bingo at the American Legion. Ha!
Saturday, Feb 3-- Courtney kicked proverbial butt at another gymnastics meet, this time at the Deschutes County Fair and Expo center in Redmond. Also, Fiddler on the Roof childrens' matinee. Great show! Then, Bailey's 7th birthday party. Phew! it was a busy day.
Sunday, Feb 4-- Super Bowl 2007.
Monday, Feb 5-- Bruce Hornsby concert at the Tower. He was an amazing performer and a really nice guy too.
Tuesday, Feb 6-- Catching up
Wednesday, Feb 7-- Catching up
Thursday, Feb 8-- Kerry Mawdsley and I took all three kids to school and went skiing. Just the mommies.
Friday, Feb 9-- Am ditching work with my boss after an early morning meeting and four of us are heading up to Mt. Bachelor. Until 3, which is our scheduled time to leave for the Oregon Coast, where Courtney is competing in another meet.

We will watch her, and we will also visit this place.

And I will have lots of pictures. I promise (dad...) !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home