Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The much-anticipated christmas tree story. ? .

So a few weeks ago I was drumming up a great post in my head about this year's Famous Christmas Tree hunt. As it turns out, I think Jeromy would have rather preferred to go into the Cascade Mountains and search for trees in waist-deep snow (as has happened in previous years) than to venture into Unknown Towns In Oregon to cut one down out of someone's field.

I don't remember much of the brilliant post I was thinking up, but I do remember that I wanted to point out that one should not cut down Christmas trees:

Armed with only your car keys, a wine bottle opener and diet coke. It seems extremely important to remind you all of that right now.

Also, you shouldn't wear shoes that look like this:


And you should definately wash your car first, because you will lean against it for an hour trying to wrangle a 10-foot noble fir onto luggage racks that are beginning to look perilously futile when you realize that you are travelling with said tree on top of your car over a mountain pass in the growing darkness.


I'm just saying.


Hey look! A picture of the hardware store, where Jeromy went to "cool off" and also buy me, to put in my car for all eternity... a looooong piece of rope, a lighter, a leatherman tool and a year's supply of Excedrin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home