Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Updates! Updates! Updates!

An open letter to All Seven Of You Who Actually Read This Blog,

Sorry for being so delinquent in my postings. Below is my Christmas-themed catch-up of most everything that's been happening.

And let's face it: you've come to expect my delinquency. You've gotten a bit used to it. Just think... you could be one of the 70+ friends and family who received my Christmas letter, whose parting thought prompted them to check this blog. They logged on... and

got

pretty

much

nothing.

For weeks.


I'll bet you can guess what one of my new year's resolutions is!

(seven faithful readers collectively roll their eyes because yep, we've heard this before...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mangy Moose said...

Love it! I am very impressed...must have been at the computer for hours, my friend. You look great as well as your parents! I'm glad they were able to join you! So sorry to hear about the tree topper...that thing has a lot history and has seen a lot of Christmases. At least the whole thing didn't burn out! Happy New Year! Lots of love sent your way!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Carey & Sarah said...

*raises hand as one of the seven readers* =)

Those are some really cool pics at Seasons! We'll have to get a larger copy of them when we get back into town.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home