Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A big Move

Our first of two upcoming moves is in full swing; I am currently loading up all of our worldly posessions (box by box) and moving them to our temporary Cameron's Castle in southwest Bend. Load by load, step by step I'm slowly getting there. All of our upstairs (save the large furniture) is moved and relatively "placed" in the new house, awaiting final arrangement. The kitchen and master bedroom are looming-- after those two chores, I have the garage to empty and all of our backyard toys and furniture. The movers will be here on Friday to lug the beds and furniture, stuff I didn't want to burden Jeromy with since he's been working all week.

While I've been taking it easy, I've certainly worked hard enough to know one thing: I'm NOT doing this when we move to Redmond. There are professionals who do this for a living, and so instead of using their services for just four hours and our large items, they will be packing, moving and unpacking come summer and our move to Redmond.

Cameron has discovered Playdoh. He is currently, and coincidentally, making a "castle," which means he is pulling his playdoh apart, mixing the colors, and piling his smaller bits into a bowl. There you have it: a castle.

Cam had his hair cut this past Saturday and Jerry, who has been cutting his hair since he was seven months old, noticed how verbal he's become in just the few weeks since he's seen him. I explained his new school and Cameron's blossoming therein-- a sure sign that Crawmers Critterz has been a great investment.

Cameron has announced he's done with playdoh and wants to get down. We have Mary Poppins in the background, so I guess it's time for a bit more entertainment before dinner. Spit Spot and off I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home