Sunday, September 10, 2006

How Time it Is

So, I'll get to the weekend in review, but I wanted to shout out a whole 'nuther blog about Cameron and his new fascination with watches.

For those of you who don't know, (besides his family) Jeromy has three loves: football, shoes and watches. In that order. Apparently, he inherited these loves from somewhere in his family line and has passed this gene onto Cameron. Does anyone remember the flip-flop fiasco from early this summer? I'm still shaking my head in wonder at the science of it all, and I now have further proof:

Friday morning at about, oh, 8:05, Cameron announces to me that we need to go to the store to "get me a watch." I ask him why he NEEDS a watch. "So I can see how time it is" was my reply. Ah-hah.

I redirect his request for a shopping spree about forty five times until finally just break and I agree to go shopping on Sunday (lest this child get everything he asks for... sheesh) and in the meantime suggest that he borrow my watch. So I take it off my wrist, attach it around his and he takes one look at it and proudly declares: "Yep! Time to go get me a watch!"


GAWD. They're so smart, aren't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home