Friday, December 29, 2006

Skeeting


See that chairlift? That one right THERE?------>

That's how Cameron got from the bottom of Mt. Bachelor to the top of the Sunshine Express lift to take each one of his two (2) runs on this glorious day.

It might apppear that I'm laughing in this picture, but I'm really hyperventilating because my Lord, that chair was very high and my precious three year old was all but dangling from it with only two ski poles and my Iron Mommy Grip to keep him from plunging to his demise. Oh yeah, Grampy was there too.

So today was Cameron's first day of the new ski season. And yes, we drove 50 minutes each way to take two runs, but it was worth every minute.


I should also provide a quick Cameron Dictionary:

Skeeting = Skiing

Seetings = Skis

Broomsticks = Poles

So, there you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home