Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Things I love about my house. Or, to put it more accurately, IN my house

We are having more drama at school again.

Not of the Amish-schoolhouse-variety, but drama nonetheless. I know I should count my blessings and be glad for every day that doesn't go horribly wrong, but on Thursday? When I was picking Cameron up? During snack time?

The director of Trinity's extended care program was handing out miniature chocolate bars for snack and she allowed Cameron to pick two, and he just so happened to PICK ONE WITH PEANUTS and one without.

For those of you who don't know, Cameron is allergic to peanuts. We don't exactly know what would happen (since he's pretty much never been within a five foot radius of peanuts in his life) but we're pretty sure it wouldn't be good.

So.... yeah. *Angela sighs and rolls her eyes* We're still deciding what to do.

Which has my thoughts terribly preoccupied and so I thought I'd take a picture of my coffee maker.



Hello, Lovely Coffee Maker.

When Jeromy first told me that you made "really awesome coffee" I didn't believe him, but only because I didn't think that spending $169 on a coffee maker would actually make really awesome coffee.

Boy, was I wrong.

I will never doubt you again. Your pre-programming feature makes it so easy for me to wake up to the smell of rich, dark Starbucks French Roast every morning. That is, if I remember to get it ready the night before but that's another story. I also love how your carafe keeps our coffee warm well into the late afternoon or early evening, just in case we need that extra pick me up to get us through the rest of the day.

Your gold filter gleams with the promise of a shiny, buttery cup of soul-warming coffee each and every morning as we drive to school and quite honestly I don't know what I would do without you. I probably should have wiped the fingerprints from your gorgeous satin exterior, but I wanted The Internet to see how much you get used by your loving family.

Thanks, Starbucks coffee maker. Even if you do cost more than most people's car payment, you're the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home