Monday, October 02, 2006

Thursday's Highlights


Thursday was relatively uneventful, except this was a first. We went to the opening of a new park/playground and the Bend Parks and Metro department sprung for hotdogs and face painting. And music. And I think balloons.

I have put most of it out of my mind because I wasn't anticipating the horror that would entail actually washing the face paint off before bed that night. I probably should have just let him sleep in the paint, but you know. Allergies. I wasn't sure what we'd wake up to the next morning and so I erred on the side of washing and apparant heart-wrenching trauma with huge, real tears. For a minute there, I thought it might be the end of the world.


But, while the fun lasted, I got some great pictures. Like this one.

Quite possibly the best picture I've taken of Cam in quite some time, because, you know... the face paint. I'm sure the car probably had something to do with it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home