Tuesday, October 24, 2006

too. tired. to. post

Blah.

So, I have this great new job.

Great, until one of my staff calls in crazy and just decides to not do her job anymore. Which means my three-quarter time job has now become a one-and-a-half-time job. Note to self: whenever a job pays WAY more than you've ever earned in your life, there's probably a good reason for it.

I complain because I know you guys bothered to check what's new at Cameron's Castle and have stayed with me this long to listen.

You're the best.

And I have TONS of new material on my brain, but alas.... too. tired. to. post.

I'll leave you with this little diddy, which I discovered on our non-laptop computer now that it's finally hooked up and operational again.

This is Cameron, 12 days old, but his first full day home from the hospital. I am still shaking my head at the wonder of it all.

And below, a sideways picture of Jeromy's mom holding Cameron that same day. Because I accidentally uploaded this one to blogger and now I can't fix it and I'm going to bed. So there you go. The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home